maanantai 30. heinäkuuta 2012

KAAMOSHOW 21 - Flow festival 2012 special

Soon it is time for Flow Festival in Helsinki, the annual hipster gathering party extravaganza (I know I´ll take a lot of shit for this but to hell with that). Expect a lot of fashionable youngsters making apearances and poppers searching for coolest new indie acts. I am glad there is also some decent music involved. If Fennesz and The Swans were not there I would have skipped the whole event.

JOOSE KESKITALO & KOLMAS MAAILMANPALO: Tavataan pohjassa
SAINT ETIENNE: Nothing can stop us
BOBBY WOMACK: Stylo (radio edit)
HUORATRON: Bug party
MOTELLI SKRONKLE: ???
TAMIKREST: Addektegh
WAR ON DRUGS: Taking the farm
THE SWANS: My birth
BJÖRK: Comet song
FENNESZ: Paint it black
PEKKA AIRAKSINEN: Pieni sienikonsertto

get it here

By the way, there is another Flow set at soundcloud

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti